My philosophy is to be able to give you, my client, the best customer service possible and to treat you with respect and honesty. I work to stay informed about the real estate market, so I can give you the best advice possible. I will keep you updated about market conditions so you can make the best decision for yourself.
Real Estate Broker
Independent Real Estate professional specializing in residential home sales. I have worked on my own and at major real estate brokerages. I have experience with property management as I worked as a property manager for the Veterans Administration a number of years ago.
Network Systems Corporation 1990 – 2000
Los Angeles and San Ramon California
Network Systems Corporation installed software and hardware to allow companies remote access to their main frame computers. I was employed as a Network Engineer designing and installing a variety of computer networks for corporations such as: Wells Fargo Bank, GTE Telephone, Pacific Bell, Bank of America, the IRS and others.
United State Navy 1982 – 1990
Serving aboard the USS George Phillip and the USS Ford. I was a Data Systems Technician, responsible for maintaining the computer and associated systems on board the ship. These included fire control, navigation and plotting consoles.
Some of the things I do for clients who choose to work with me:
- Give you representation that puts your interests first, whether selling or buying
- Keep you informed of market conditions
- Advise you about the best price to get your home sold quickly
- Work with your lender throughout the transaction to ensure a smooth escrow
- I can recommend a lender if you do not already have one. I will help you to be pre approved so you will know your price range and do not waste time with your home search
- Preview properties that may meet your needs and inform you of those that do
- Advise you on improvements to increase the value of your home
- Help you prepare your home to be sold
- Keep you updated of any new properties that come up for sale or have sold around your property
- Personally show you any property that you are interested in
- Answer your Real Estate related questions
- Submit and negotiate your offers
- Ensure that the escrow is opened and runs properly
- Arrange for all inspections that are needed or you require
- Continually update my knowledge and skills to better serve you
4263 Oceanside Blvd.
Oceanside CA 92056
760.476.9560 – Direct Line